04 January, 2016

Startwrite 6 Handwriting Worksheet maker for Windows


I have been using writing fronts for my children since they were young.  There are many fonts out on the web but that’s all they are, boring fonts.  There are also many worksheet makers for free but a lot of them are uncustomizable.  With Startwrite you can do both, customize your worksheets and different fonts to help your children practice writing. 



With this program the free trial can only be used once.  Once you exit the program the first time it prompts you to buy.  You can still use the trial version but it is limited on what you can do with it.  The full version is between $30-$50. You may be saying wow that is a lot but the possibilities are endless.  Take a look at just some of the screen shots I was able to do.  The kids love their new worksheets.

With this program you can change the font and pretty much everything else.  Want the kids to practice with just the dots, you can do that.  Or maybe with the arrows.  The kids will love this worksheet maker and so will you.











Disclaimer: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose either free or at a discounted price. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember it is all about friendly conversations. I'd love to hear your thoughts. However, all comments are moderated by me before being published online.

If for some reason you need to contact me please do so in the contact form above.

Thanks and check back soon for replies and new posts!

USFamilyGuide.com