06 January, 2016

Abigail and the North Pole Adventure (Ebook)

Abigail and the North Pole Adventure by: Tali Carmi is an adorable book.  It reminds me of a cross between Dragon Tails and Dora the Explorer.  She has a magical bike that takes her one adventures and this on is obviously about the North Pole.

This is the first Ebook I have ever read to my kids.  My youngest enjoyed this book very much.  The illustrations are wonderfully done by Neda Fuchedzhieva.  Full of colors and adventure (shh don't tell the kids but they learn new words as well).

Synopsis:

Want your kids to be familiar with exotic locations?

Want them to meet cultures and widen their horizons?

This is a wonderful book about a girl named Abigail.
Abigail found a magical bicycle in her grandparents' old house, and this bicycle takes her to the magnificent North Pole.
Who will she meet there? What will she discover?
This beginner reader’s eBook will inspire your kids to be open to new cultures, and be more curious and enthusiastic about exploring various places.
Your kids will enjoy full-color illustrations of Abigail and the North Pole life.
Your kids will be inspired to be:
1. Open to new people & cultures
2. More curious
3. Enthusiastic about exploring new things

Abigail and the North Pole Adventure is a sweet children's book written especially for you and your ages 2- 8 children.
With simple text and 15 colorful illustrations.
The story is suitable as a read aloud book for preschoolers or a self-read book for beginner readers.


Disclaimer: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose either free or at a discounted price. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember it is all about friendly conversations. I'd love to hear your thoughts. However, all comments are moderated by me before being published online.

If for some reason you need to contact me please do so in the contact form above.

Thanks and check back soon for replies and new posts!

USFamilyGuide.com