26 January, 2016

2 Pairs Wrist Sweatband


Those that workout, or even ride, for exercise knows how sweaty they can get.  With that sweat it just doesn't stay it travels, as is the body's natural cooling agent.  Sweat bands are designed to help keep the sweat away from eyes and hands, so that you do not injure yourself.

I have seen many different companies selling sweat bands.  Most you get from them is one set for the wrist and a headband.  Even then they don't always fit properly.  With the bands from DHPower this is not the case.  Not only do you get two sets of wristbands you also get a headband.  The different sizes of wrist bands comes in handy.  There is a medium and a large.  You get to pick which one you want to use.  They are so comfortable to wear and fit snugly even for smaller people.

These are regularly $19.99 and are on sale for $9.99.  You really can beat that price.  It is a total of a 5 piece set.  They work great.  I already have them saved in my favorites for when I need a new set, sale or not.

Disclaimer: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose either free or at a discounted price. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember it is all about friendly conversations. I'd love to hear your thoughts. However, all comments are moderated by me before being published online.

If for some reason you need to contact me please do so in the contact form above.

Thanks and check back soon for replies and new posts!

USFamilyGuide.com