18 January, 2016

Air-N-Mist Portable Humidifier


 I don’t know how many people are like me, but I like the winter because it’s a great excuse to cuddle and keep warm.  The only thing I don’t like about having to turn my heater on is that it dries the air out, therefore drying my sinuses.  Who else has one of those big humidifiers that can be loud and anxious?  Not only are they big a bulky, it is just easier to leave them in one room than to drag it around with.  Well Air-N-Mist has a humidifier that works for everyone.

The first thing I like about this humidifier is not only is it portable but the instructions are right on the box itself.  (My house likes to eat instructions)  It comes with everything you need except distilled water.  So when it is no longer needed, recycle the bottle and everything goes back in the box for next winter.  There is one problem that I see.  Not everyone has the new outlets that have a grounded USB plug.  So you will have to get one.  Why do I say grounded, well water (even in mist form) does not go well with electricity?  They sell these at most stores.  But, it would be nice if it was already included.  I have not seen any water marks yet.  

I think this is worth the money (less than $30).  I like winter but I prefer to be able to breathe through my nose as well.  I can take this with me no matter if I’m just changing rooms or traveling.  The portability is outstanding.


Disclaimer: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose either free or at a discounted price. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember it is all about friendly conversations. I'd love to hear your thoughts. However, all comments are moderated by me before being published online.

If for some reason you need to contact me please do so in the contact form above.

Thanks and check back soon for replies and new posts!

USFamilyGuide.com