25 January, 2016

21st Century Teachers-Free School


This book is part of a series of the daily adventures of Nancy and her classmates.  It is geared towards young girls as Nancy uses her imagination.  I think this is a cute little book, but there are some flaws.  I like how it is set up like a comic book but the words are hard to see.  Some scenes are a little too busy and the words get lost.  I think this book is well written but should be more like a traditional comic book.  If it is to stay as an ebook it would be able to be read easier if the formatting was different.  But all in all I think it is a good book, well thought out as far as timeline goes.

Synopsis:

This book is part of a daily adventures’s series. Nancy is the main characters and her classmates: Amy, Emily, Monica and the others. Her family is a big part of the series as well. In this episode we will discover and learn new lessons while enjoying and having fun with each page. The idea of having a school without teachers is a innovative one. After reading the whole book, you will learn the value and the huge benefit of having teachers in your life. How teachers play a significant role in shaping the children's character and be always present and unbiased in your time of need. The alternative for real teachers basically are strict robots and deaf computers. The question is would they be able to replace the teachers and do their job efficiently? 
How would the students react and adapt to the new environment? 
Lets find out! 

Disclaimer: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose either free or at a discounted price. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember it is all about friendly conversations. I'd love to hear your thoughts. However, all comments are moderated by me before being published online.

If for some reason you need to contact me please do so in the contact form above.

Thanks and check back soon for replies and new posts!

USFamilyGuide.com