16 January, 2016

Ice Pack Secret Hidden Flask


Have you ever had the problem of having a small ice chest and not enough room to carry the amount of drinks you need for an outing.  The Arctic Fox Ice Box could be the solution.  Although I think this is a cute product, in no way do I endorse what the package label recommends.







The ice box flask holds 14 ounces of fluid, you choose what to put in it.  You can save space in your ice chest.  This is a flask “disguised” as an ice pack.  Why do I put that in quotes?  Because it looks nothing like the original ice packs.  It doesn’t conceal anything but clear liquids.   It also has right on the label “keep your favorite beverages handy with this flask.”  If it is going to be a concealing factor it should look considerably close to an ice pack.  I have yet to see an actual ice pack with a sticker label on it. 


This originally costs $14.95 but is on sale right now for $10.94.  It depends on why it is bought on whether it is worth the money.  If it is to save space in your cooler with non-alcoholic drinks then I would say yes, I would buy it.  If it is to actually be sneaky then no, I wouldn’t do it.  I think this is a cute product but I don’t see it actually being sneaky with anything. 

Disclaimer: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose either free or at a discounted price. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember it is all about friendly conversations. I'd love to hear your thoughts. However, all comments are moderated by me before being published online.

If for some reason you need to contact me please do so in the contact form above.

Thanks and check back soon for replies and new posts!

USFamilyGuide.com