09 December, 2015

Simple Loose Leaf



If you enjoy tea then keep an eye out for my upcoming review of Simple Loose Leaf subscription.  I'm excited to try this and am glad to have this opportunity which was brought to me by USFamilyGuide.


The perfect partner in your pursuit of a happier and healthier you, Simple Loose Leaf is like having a personal Tea Somalia. Each month, a box of savory loose leaf teas is shipped right to your door for just $17. Each box has 4-5 loose leaf teas, 2 re-usable muslin tea bags and a beautiful card detailing your month's tea selection. Try each tea and order more from our store with a 50% member's only discount! Get 25% off your membership (Gift & Ongoing) at Simple Loose Leaf. It's the perfect box for the tea lover in your life, especially if that tea lover is you!



My readers get to save! 25% off Gift Membership or Ongoing Subscription signup - Use code: 25HOLIDAY
http://usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=12278&dealid=2122 .@usfg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember it is all about friendly conversations. I'd love to hear your thoughts. However, all comments are moderated by me before being published online.

If for some reason you need to contact me please do so in the contact form above.

Thanks and check back soon for replies and new posts!

USFamilyGuide.com