22 December, 2015

ID Creator identification cards

There are so many reason why you need an identification card.  It might be work or picking your kids up from school or the kids need them at school.  My kids use an identification card to purchase their school lunches.  Whatever the case may be IDCreator has a variety of options to choose from.   Whether it's pets/service animals to construction or even children.

They have very unique templates that are customizable.  You can put basically anything you want on them and they print both front and back.  The quality is awesome.  Made of relatively thick plastic (like a credit card) and easily fits in the wallet or you can add a punch on the long edge or the short edge depending on where you want it.  Options for holographic film or just clear lamination for extra protection.

Now that I see the quality of the card I will be using them for both my children and pets.  My children are my life and I would die if anything happened to them.  This is the perfect way to put some ease of mind should anything happen.

One of the greatest hindrance to law enforcement to start an Amber Alert is that there isn't enough information on the children.  Having a card with the appropriate information can cut that time in half.

The same with pets, my animals are part of the family.  How easy it is to have a mini flier in a safe place should your pets go missing.  Simply get it and take it to local animal shelters and veterinarian offices.  Easy for them to get the information from the card.

ABOUT IDCREATOR



IDCreator's mission is to be the premier outlet for high-quality and secure photo ID badges. The IDCreator application took just shy of thirty months to design and develop. IDCreator.com is owned and operated by Project Arcadia LLC.


Project Arcadia LLC is part of the Make ID Cards Network which maintains a network of innovative Web sites and retail fronts for the identification and security industry. 



Disclaimer: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose either free or at a discounted price. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember it is all about friendly conversations. I'd love to hear your thoughts. However, all comments are moderated by me before being published online.

If for some reason you need to contact me please do so in the contact form above.

Thanks and check back soon for replies and new posts!

USFamilyGuide.com