03 December, 2015

Audiobook: The Watchers: Knight of Light


 I don't usually listen to audio books because I have had some bad experiences with the narrators in the past.  Well let me tell you I will listen to Julia Farmer narrate The Watchers: Knight of Light by Deirdra Eden any day of the week.  She has got a voice that can bring to life any type of character.  Through out the entire book she never got the voices wrong once they are introduced.  The voice for the little girl and pixie is just too darn cute for words.  The witch on the other hand you can actually picture what she looks like and she is a character all in herself.  If you are into audio books and love fantasy this is definitely for you.


Disclaimer: I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose either free or at a discounted price. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Julia did great. We were so happy we found her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally listen to audio books either because they normally put me to sleep. After reading your review of this one I might have to add it to my Christmas list. Thank you for a great review.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember it is all about friendly conversations. I'd love to hear your thoughts. However, all comments are moderated by me before being published online.

If for some reason you need to contact me please do so in the contact form above.

Thanks and check back soon for replies and new posts!

USFamilyGuide.com